Hello my beauties!
Do you ever have those days where you come home from work and you just want something refreshing and delicious? But the kicker is you don't want to spend forever making it cause you don't think you can stand much longer on your feet! All you want is too kick off those heels let your hair down and chill.
Yeah I have those days sometimes! And I've found the perfect way to kick back relax and enjoy something cool and refreshing!
I shall share the perfect way to end the day!
White Wine and Strawberry Slushies!
Talk about delish! Am I right?!
Not only are these tasty and delicious but they are not that hard to make!
What you will need:
- 3 Cups of Strawberries (frozen ones work well too)
- 5 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Limoncello
- 1 chilled bottle of white wine of choice (if you wish to make a cocktail)
How to make:
- blend all ingredients together
- let chill in freezer for 30 minutes (less time if you use frozen strawberries)
- pour desired amount of chilled wine into glass
- add on top desired amount of strawberry sorbet
This Yields 6 cocktails.
So kick off your heels and invite over the girls!